smile :) Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i woke up late today
sedar-sedar dah pukul lapan
take a bath, eat breakfast blablabla
ready to go

amazing things happen when u least expecting it
when i am in the lift it stopped on the 9th floor (note: i live on the 10th floor)
"damn.. time ni pulak ramai orang" i said to myself
a muscular guy hop in
he gave me a "hello, good morning!" smile
i profesionally responded by unleashing my "Hi, have a nice day!" smile (although i didn't meant it.. haha)
the lift move on
and stop on the 8th floor
"ishlah, sape pulak ni" i starting to feel irritated (i am gonna be really late man)
then a girl walk in
"eh i never seen this girl before?"
wow! she is really damn cute (i don't know how to describe.. use your imagination)
my guess she is in her early 20
wait
im in my early 2o.. maybe we are meant together?
adakah ini yang dikatakan takdir? hahaha (optmistic!)
she smile at us
you know the "let's spread the happiness" smile
i blushed (god, i don't know why?)
kind of shy.. i avoid looking at her
endeavor my sight towards my shoe (yeah i know.. its lame)
is this love at first sight? (ok2 exaggerating it.. hehe)

"ting!" the lift arrive at 1st floor
thats my call
"aiseh.. 1st floor already? how come suddenly so fast?"
reluctantly i walk of the lift feeling very rugi
i didn''t even smile back at her.. (hows that for a 1st impression?)

determined and with full enthusiasm
i said to myself
"starting tommorow i am gonna be late to office"
sorry boss.. haha

1 comments:

little miss kechik said...

aiceh.. malu yeee.. pegidahhh!!