click the flick Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last night I hangout with some of the flickr members
My 1st time with them
3 of them – Anna, Johan, Iskandar
I just swing by to take a look at Anna photography magazines
Yup, she is selling them less than half the price
^^
The meet up was amazing
They were really friendly, hmm wait!
Let me rephrase that, they were crazy!
Ha-ha

Iskandar and Johan were always teasing each other
Iskandar with his funny sarcastic joke
Johan using his cute approach
And Anna playing the ‘lalang’ part, changing sides
Its was laughter all along

Me? How bout me?
I kept quite most of the time
Ha-ha

“Hey you can just jump into our conversation, don’t be shy. 99% of the conversation will be rubbish only 1% is serious” joke Iskandar

It was not like I don’t want to join
But they look really close to each other
Like years of friendship or so
But surprisingly they are not
Anna and Iskandar hardly know each other
But they just ‘click’ or should I say ‘flick’
Ha-ha

All of them are from different walk of life
Johan is summarizing the news
Iskandar is a fulltime wedding photographer
Anna I am not sure, something to do with Adidas
The fact that I see three stripes all around her
But one obsession binds them together
Love of photography

It’s wonderful to get to know them
I am looking forward for the next meet up
Laughter will triumph over Abdullah Hukum
That’s for sure

In the mean time
Let’s improve my communication skills :/